Monday 8 November 2010

Lone man..., Daniels Cafe, Windsor

I sat down with a cup of tea in a full cafe. All the customers were sat in a long line against a partition wall, I though, that's perfect for landscape spread in my water colour pad. Eager to capture as much of the scene as i could I blocked in all the figures with my brush pen. I started at one end and worked my way across. As if by magic, as soon as i finished with one table and moved onto the next the occupants of the previous table left... This happened from right to left until there was only one man remaining. I had just enough time to capture some of the details and then he also left. Parking had run out so i had to go too. My timing is terrible! Still, fairly pleased with final result, one man sat amongst the ghosts of coffee drinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment